What is your refund policy?
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the course. The Company provides a 21-day money-back guarantee for the Program. The following terms govern that money-back guarantee.
In order to qualify for a refund, you must submit proof that you did the work in the course and it did not work for you. If you decide your purchase was not the right decision within 21 days of enrollment, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’d like a refund by the 21st day at 11:59 EST. You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 21st day, you will not be granted a refund.
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
- Fully completed Homework pages from Module 2
- Fully completed Homework pages from Module 3 (except passwords worksheets).
- Proof you’ve registered your business with your state (paid receipt of registration).
- Proof that you have obtained general liability insurance (paid receipt).
- Live links to at least 3 social media accounts advertising your services. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google My Business listings all qualify.
We will NOT provide refunds more than 21 days following the date of purchase. After day 21, all payments are non-refundable, and you are responsible for full payment of the program fees regardless of completing the program.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and do not request a refund within 21 days, with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.